Monday, October 14, 2013

Sealed With Prayer, For Bang Sungjoon



OK. Bet you don't know who is he.

So, he's BANG SUNG JOON. (don't overthink his family name, for god's sake)
He's a model-turned-actor. He starred in White Christmas, Lie To Me, Shut Up! Flower Band, and the latest, Gu Family Book.

I first saw him on Hyoni Kang's reality show, when he's not this popular. You don't know Hyoni Kang? -_- Well she's an international model from Korea, currently joining Ford Model Agency. And Sung Joon is Hyoni's close friend, often appeared in her instagram.

Shortly, he joins my list of famous-people-to-look-forward. Maybe some of you think that he's not THAT handsome, even if he's a model. But, i don't know, i just really like his style. And his stare. Ok ignore my cheesy words.

And if you are wondering why I made this post just to 'introduce' him (which i bet you don't care, actually).
HE IS DATING BAE SUZY. See this!

Yes. I'm heartbroken to the core. The first time i read the news, i was froze. I can't study for my exam, and i can't sleep. Yeah, you can call me over dramatic.

But, frankly speaking, i was happy for him. Suzy is 'the nation's first love'. She's beautiful and kind. And i hope she's a keeper.

Like Ko-Teng from 'You're The Apple Of My Eye' said that if you really love someone, if he/she finds her/his loved one, you can't help but pray for her/him to be happy, even without you.

So, here i am, praying for Sung Joon to be happy and enjoy his life with whoever he loves. Aamiin





Sorry for my English, sorry for annoying you, and sorry for the cheesy and freakish blabber. I just had to write this, to let this out. I have nobody to tell about this, of course. Nobody understands me and my Korean madness.

'Till next time, fellas. 






Zahrana, the main character of 'CINTA SUCI ZAHRANA'

No comments:

Post a Comment